Entry/exit and Transfer
eplas Entry/exit and Transfer Guide
The HR process control centre integrates all departments, areas and roles involved in the processing of entries and exits into a central process control system. At the same time, the involvement of the individual employee is focused on a minimum amount of system contact.
- Time limits
- Organisational and/or location change of an employee in the same company
- External company management for leasing staff, service providers and suppliers
- Visitor management
- A new employee begins their first working day, but there is no PC workstation available.
- Access to important work systems is denied because an account has not been created on time.
- Accounts on sensitive work systems (data protection legislation) are left active too long or blocked too late
- Personal employee passwords (Word, Excel etc.) are not requested
- Valid work equipment returns documentation is incomplete